The 600 metre-long, 25 metre-high elevated walkway provides unrivalled views of the unique beauty of the region’s flora and fauna, from the rainforest floor up into the soaring heights of the treetops.
Don’t miss the 45 metre tall Spiral Tower and the cantilever perched above Young’s Creek – a truly exhilarating experience as you gently sway with the rainforest canopy.
- The Rainforest and Treetop Walk is 1.9km and takes approximately 1 hour to complete
- The Treetop Walk operates in most weather conditions – open rain, hail or shine! The Treetop Walk will only be closed in severe weather conditions such as lightning storms and high winds.
- A courtesy shuttle service between the Visitor Centre and the Treetop Walk runs every hour, on the hour between and is available to assist the mobility impaired
- Wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- Treetop Talk closes at 4pm
- Children under 4 are free of charge and prams are welcome on the Treetop Walk
Tickets must be presented upon arrival at Otway Fly Treetop Adventures for staff at the attraction to take your voucher number.
If you are unable to print your tickets, please take a screen shot of your ticket on your phone as there is limited reception available on-site.
Tickets will be emailed to your inbox immediately after purchase. Please note that online tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounted offer.
* If you purchase your tickets on the same day as you visit, the online discount does not apply.
|Ticket type||Walk-up price||Online price||You save up to|
|Child (4 – 15 years)||$15.00||$14.25||$0.75|
|Family (2 Adults + 2 Children)||$70.00||$60.80||$9.20|
|Child (0 -3, including three year old)||Free||Free||–|
Make the most out of your day
Rainforest Ranger Trail
Go wild and become a Rainforest Ranger at Otway Fly Treetop Adventures! Perfect for the budding junior rangers.
The Otway Fly Zipline Tour is an extreme Rainforest experience you will never forget..
Experience a breath taking birds-eye-view of the magnificent Otway Ranges from the World’s tallest treetop walk.